Facts About Married People and Masturbation - what percentage of people masturbate

Category

what percentage of people masturbate - How Often the Average Woman and Average Man Masturbate


Mar 30, 2009 · An old joke observes that 98 percent of people masturbate, and the other 2 percent are lying.But according to a recent study based on a representative sample of . Sep 12, 2019 · The fact is that many people still masturbate when they are in long-term relationships such as marriage. It is up to you whether or not you tell your spouse or partner that you masturbate, but you should not consider it a sign of your own inadequacy if you discover that your spouse masturbates.

Jun 06, 2014 · How Often the Average Woman and Average Man Masturbate. The numbers might surprise you! By Kristen Sollee. with women coming in at Author: Kristen Sollee. Mar 09, 2016 · A new study reveals the truth about how common masturbation really is, and what it means for your health if you don't masturbate.Author: Ali Eaves.

Only 7.9 percent of women between the ages of 25 and 29 masturbate two to three times a week whereas 23.4 percent of men do. This is one gender gap we can close all on our own. So, let's get to it. To read more statistics on masturbation head over to FiveThirtyEight. Download.Author: Alanna Vagianos. 5 OUTRAGEOUS Things We Bet You Never Knew About Masturbation. People who have sex regularly masturbate more than those who don't. while Author: Amanda Chatel.